Cobras FC Travel is for players interested in developing their abilities beyond the recreational level through a commitment of increased training and competition. Trained by a certified coach, players train year round, participate in the Cobras Skills Academy, compete in the Rochester District Youth Soccer League (RDYSL) as well as tournaments within and outside of the greater Rochester area.
What does Cobras Travel Include?
- RDYSL Registration and Referee Fees
- 20 sessions of Indoor Training
- 5 of the 20 sessions are team academy sessions (conducted by our Director of Coaching, Bobby McColl (Men’s Head Coach at Houghton College)
- Indoor training at Glacier Ridge
- Quality Outdoor Fields
- Entry into Cobras FC Summer Classic Tournament
- Licensed Coaches
- Access to Cobras Technical Academies and Camps
- Additional training, tournaments, and leagues are team dependent and outside of the registration fee